Terms and Conditions
PARA LIGHT CORP.
515 Spanish Lane, Unit B, Walnut, CA 91789
Tel: (909) 468-4866 | Fax: (909) 468-4876
e-mail: email@example.com | http://www.paralightusa.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
To: All Para Light Customers
1. This order is not subject to cancelation as whole or in part, and is not subject to change without approval of PARA Light Corporation hereinafter referred to as “Seller”. At Seller’s discretion, changes or cancelations may be made on items that work has not begun. Cancelation of any items on which work has begun will be accepted only upon payment of reasonable charges, taking into an account that expenses already incurred, and commitments already made by Seller. This order shall remain as the property of Seller unless the order is paid in full by customer hereinafter referred to as “Buyer”. A 25% to 50% non-refundable deposit is required to all custom-made items or any special orders before the order is produced.
2. Unless otherwise specified, all prices are quoted, all orders accepted, and all billings rendered exclusive of all federal, state and local excise, sales and similar taxes and/or tariff. Such taxes and/or tariff, when applicable, will appear on separate additional items on the invoice unless Seller receives a proper executed exemption certificates from Buyer prior to shipment.
3. All orders are NET 30 DAYS terms, from date of invoice, unless special payment terms were arranged in advance and shown on the invoice. Invoice shall be sent via mail, Fedex, UPS, email, or telefax. Buyer shall be responsible to maintain the account current in accordance with the credit limits set forth by Seller. Returned check due to insufficient funds or account delinquent from late payment may jeopardize Buyer’s privileges to pay on credit terms and shall result in an interest charge of 1.5% per month on unpaid balance, plus any applicable handling charge by bank and by Seller.
4. Shipment of all products shall be F.O.B. point of origin as determined by Seller. All risk of loss shall pass to Buyer upon tender to common carrier, Buyer or Buyer’s agent or employees at Seller’s warehouse or other point so designated by Seller.
5. Shipping dates are estimated only and not guaranteed. Seller shall not be liable for failure to meet such date unless such failure is caused by its own fault or negligence. Thus, the causes that Seller shall not be liable for include, but are not necessarily limited to, delay in delivery or non-delivery or any loss or damage resulting from such delay or non-delivery from causes beyond its control including but not limited to fire, strikes, or labor disturbances, acts of God, acts of Buyer, acts of civil or military authority, riot, embargoes, inability to obtain transportation facilities, wrecks or delays in transportation, or inability to obtain necessary labor, materials, or manufacturing facilities due to such causes.
6. No statutory or implied warranties apply, other than the warranty of title. Seller shall not be liable for any loss or damage alleged to have been caused by the use of the goods delivered, except to make replacement or to refund payment as therein stated. In no event will the Seller be liable for any consequential damages.
7. Claims of shortage must be made within 15 days from invoice date. Claims for defective material or delivery of wrong material must be made within 30 days from invoice date. No returns of any type will be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Schedule changes are not accepted within 30 days of scheduled delivery date, and cancelations are not accepted within 60 days of original scheduled delivery date.
8. It is understood and agreed that the terms, conditions or warranties of sale contained herein shall take precedence over any terms or conditions which may form a part of Buyer’s order or appear on Buyer’s standard form, and Seller shall not be bound by Buyer’s terms and conditions unless expressly agreed in writing
9. If, in Seller’s judgment, the financial condition of the Buyer, at any time during the manufacturing period or at the time the merchandise is ready for shipment, does not justify continuance of the work or shipment of the merchandise, seller may, at its discretion, require Buyer to pay the orders in full or in part, or Seller may cancel the order or any part thereof.
Dear friends, thank you for your visit “PARA LIGHT ELECTRONICS Co., Ltd.”, in order to respect your personal privacy, and therefore developed a Privacy declaration. For “PARA LIGHT ELECTRONICS Co., Ltd.” how to collect, use and protect the personal information you provide, please read the following:
Privacy declaration scope
The following privacy declaration apply to your use of “PARA LIGHT ELECTRONICS Co., Ltd.” sites and services, the personal information involved in the collection, use and protection.
Collect and use personal information
Simple browsing and file download behavior “PARA LIGHT ELECTRONICS Co., Ltd.” sites, this site does not collect any information about the identity of individuals.
The use of “PARA LIGHT ELECTRONICS Co., Ltd.” provided by public mail, or mail the report online bidding service, required the applicant to provide personal information, will be handled in accordance with the respective authorities undertake case needs you please provide your name, ID number, contact the latest personal, truthful information, phone, e-mail, address and residence address and other communications.
Site will record IP addresses on user stations, online time and web browsing in the website and other information, which the Department for “PARA LIGHT ELECTRONICS Co., Ltd.” site management units for internal site traffic and network behavior survey total analysis, improve service quality in order to facilitate the web site, and “PARA LIGHT ELECTRONICS Co., Ltd.” only sum of all user behavior analysis, individual users will not have to analyze.
Information sharing and open manner
‧ “PARA LIGHT ELECTRONICS Co., Ltd.” will never sell, exchange, or lease any of your personal information to other groups, individuals or private companies. But except for the following circumstances:
1. Justice with the lawful investigation.
2. cooperate with relevant authorities in accordance with the terms of reference of the investigation functions need or use.
3. Based on the good faith belief that the law needs to expose, or to maintain and improve the site for service management.
Preservation of personal data
Web transfer “PARA LIGHT ELECTRONICS Co., Ltd.” sites are any personal information through SSL encryption mechanisms to ensure that the information is not illegal to capture a third party during transmission.
Privacy declaration of advice
“If you are” PARA LIGHT ELECTRONICS Co., Ltd. “privacy declaration you have any questions, please contact us